Last updated at:
Terms & Conditions
- www.pedegoeurope.com is a site operated by Pedego Europe Limited (UK) (“Pedego Europe” or “us”). Pedego Europe is registered in England and Wales under company number 10617830, VAT number GB 721 6280 56 and its registered office is at Pedego Europe, Unit 9, Buslingthorpe Green Trading Estate, LS7 2HG, Leeds, UK. Pedego Europe’s trading name is Pedego Europe, and we sell and supply bicycles and bicycle equipment, electric bikes tour services and electric bikes rental services in the course of our trade and business. Pedego Europe can be contacted in writing at the address above, by telephone on +44 (0) 1132623353 or by e-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The buyer (“you”) shall mean any person, sole trader, partnership, business, body corporate or other entity detailed in the appropriate section of the sales invoice/order form and shall include all successors, heirs and assigns. Where a person deals entirely as a consumer, their legal rights shall remain unaffected. Any reference to you within these terms and conditions shall be as a consumer buyer unless specified as being a reference to a trade buyer.
- The “Goods” or “Products” shall mean the items detailed in the appropriate section of the website and it shall be a core term of the contract between us that any and all ancillary items are additional to such contract unless specifically detailed within the sales invoice/order form.
- The “Price” shall mean the amount payable to Pedego Europe for the Goods plus VAT (at the rate applicable from time to time), and the amount paid to the delivery service provider for the supply of delivery services unless otherwise stated. You should note that prices quoted may vary during the currency of brochures (upwards or downwards) and current prices are quoted at the time of order. In respect of orders placed via the Internet, these shall not be accepted by us until confirmed in writing by us to you.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all of our quotations, orders (including telephone orders) and contracts for the sale or supply of Goods by Pedego Europe. In respect of any sales of Goods to trade buyers, any other terms or representations, whether implied by statute, made prior to, collateral with or subsequent to the contract or order, are hereby excluded and shall not be binding upon us. In respect of consumer buyers, additional conditions shall only be binding upon us if confirmed in writing by us to you.
- We reserve the right to amend technical or clerical errors in any order without notice. In addition, you shall ensure that all details contained within the order are correct and we shall not accept any liability for any error or inaccuracy in any order.Pedego Europe offers a variety of electric bikes, electric bikes tours and electric bikes rental (“products”) made available by Pedego Europe’s authorized third party suppliers through Pedego Europe’s. This Website is provided to assist customers in gathering electric bikes, electric bikes tours and electric bikes rental information, posting opinions, and searching for and booking reservations for Products.The terms “we”, “us”, “our” and “Pedego Europe” refer to Pedego Europe LTD. The term “you” refers to the customer visiting the Website.This Website and the Products made available on this Website are offered to you conditioned upon your acceptance without modification of any/all the terms, conditions, and notices set forth below (collectively, the “Agreement”). By accessing or using this Website in any manner, you agree to be bound by the Agreement and represent that you have read and understood its terms. Please read the Agreement carefully, as it contains information concerning your legal rights and limitations on these rights, as well as a section regarding applicable law and jurisdiction of disputes. If you do not accept all of these terms and conditions, please do not use this Website or book a Product. In all booking arrangements, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted this Agreement on behalf of the persons named in the booking.We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the top of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Products and Reservations
By booking a reservation for a Product through the Website, you acknowledge that you accept the practices described in our and this Agreement. In addition, you warrant that you are 18 years of age or older, that you possess the legal authority to enter into this Agreement, use this Website, book the Product, and that all information you supply is true and accurate. You further agree that you will use the booking functionality of this Website to make only legitimate reservations for you or others for whom you are legally authorized to act. Any false or fraudulent reservation is prohibited, and any user who attempts such a reservation may have his or her Pedego Europe account terminated.
Pedego Europe is not a travel agency and does not provide by itself transportation services, accommodations, tours, excursions or other travel experiences. Pedego Europe displays information about travel experiences offered by authorised Pedego dealers/stores and facilitates reservations those suppliers. You agree that Pedego Europe is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information it obtains from authorised Pedego dealers/stores and displays on its Website, as well as for Product translations the authorised Pedego dealers/stores provide to Pedego Europe.
If you book a reservation for a travel experience through the Website, you agree to review and be bound by the supplier’s terms and conditions and any other rules or policies related to the supplier’s travel experience. Your interactions with authorised Pedego dealers/stores are at your own risk. Pedego Europe will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any authorised Pedego dealers/stores or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with authorised Pedego dealers/stores.
This Website may link you to supplier sites or other websites that Pedego Europe does not operate or control.
Modifying or Amending Your Booking
All requests for modifications and amendments to your booking must be directed to the Pedego Europe Customer Care Team: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, who will process the request. See the section “Payment & Cancellations” below for additional information with respect to cancelling a booking.
- All the date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; Pedego Europe cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
- If you request a date change within seven (7) days of your confirmed travel date, Pedego Europe will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may be subject to an additional fee.
- If you make a purchase using a Pedego Europe promotion code, or if you accept a discount or special-offer price during the Pedego Europe checkout process, you may invalidate your discount or special-offer price by making any changes or amendments to your itinerary once your purchase is complete. Will be Pedego Europe to decide, at its sole discretion, to honor your discount or special-offer pricing after a post-purchase change or amendment to your purchased product. However Pedego Europe reserves the right to invalidate your discount or special-offer pricing after you made any changes to your confirmed purchased product.
Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, Pedego Europe reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at this Website, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our authorised Pedego dealers/stores of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Prices listed on the Website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices are based on the local tariff our suppliers provide us, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Pedego Europe: a small prices variation can therefore be due to exchange rate changes.
Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees. The displayed prices are ex. VAT, that means that VAT is applied at current tax rate in your country at the time of purchase.
Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “What’s included” in the additional information on the product pages of the Website.
Payments & Cancellations
When you book a reservation for a Product through the Website, Pedego Europe collects your payment information and processes your payment. Pedego Europe accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover. There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments. Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Pedego Europe/TripAdvisor on the credit or debit card statement.
No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced.
Cancelling a booking with Pedego Europe can result in cancellation fees being applied by Pedego Europe, as outlined below.
- Products: Tours & Rentals
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, duties, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on pedegoeurope.com, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees. Please note for bookings made in Brazil, the tax IOF (Tax Upon Financial Operations, 6.38%) is not included in the final booking value and will be charged to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.